If you need to know your account balance, status or payoff information, please call us at 817-267-4242 or CONTACT US
IN PERSON OR BY MAIL
We accept checks, money orders, and cashier's checks at the address below:
2205 Martin Dr.
Bedford, TX 76021
We cannot accept loan payments through PayPal, but we can accept application fees, lease payments, and legal fees by this method. To make a payment through PayPal, CLICK HERE
- First Funding shall service all loans. Servicing loans shall include the collection of interest and principal installments from Borrower
- Servicing department shall provide monthly statements which includes information about due date, principal balance, late charges and delinquent payments, mature dates, etc. This information shall be available to borrower and lender. Statements are sent out as a courtesy to the borrower. Not receiving a monthly statement does not remove borrower obligations to make payments for borrower’s loan account. However, our servicing department will work with borrower and may consider making exceptions and allowances as needed.
- Where maturity date extension have been approved modification shall be drafted and send to borrower.
- In addition to the monthly servicing of loans, the servicing department can also provide loan payoffs to the borrowers as well as title companies and permanent lenders to asset in paying loans in full.
- Servicing Department: Where disagreements arise over monthly installments, principal balance due, late charges, maturity date, etc, this department shall negotiate this for the Lender and borrower. As a part of settlement this department shall make recommendations to borrower and Lender.
- Where loans are in default, this department shall make recommendations for foreclosure or some other settlement.
- Where disclosure of documents, terms, conditions, and consequences for certain actions must be disclosed, this department shall have that responsibility to lender and borrower.